Shrub & Small Tree Pruning
Q: What is the most important thing to do to help maintain healthy trees and shrubs?
A: Prune them!
To help your plants grow fuller, it is important to get rid of the dead parts of the plant. We will provide trimming services to smooth out the foliage and give your shrubs and tree the best look by variety.
Planting Bed Maintenance & Weeding
Timing is everything in planting bed maintenance. Take control of your landscaping management today with one of our service options. Our bed maintenance and weeding keeps the garden looking good and promotes fresh new growth.
Too busy to stay on top of the weeding? Weeds can be tough and fast growing. We know how to prevent weed problems, and keep on top of them so that they don’t take over your other plants. We have a variety of types of mulch available to you. A list of these are available on the SUPPLY SERVICES page.
Mulching of Planting Beds
Some of the reasons that mulch is beneficial:
- Reduces weeds
- Entails less maintenance
- Keeps soil temps warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Helps prevent the loss of water and reduce the amount needed in watering
- Helps to prevent plantings from lawn equipment
Ahhh the buds are budding, the birds are chirping, and you are finally able to open up your windows and let the breeze in the house while spring cleaning. Your house might be ready for spring, but is your yard? Start the season off right with a spring clean-up that will get your property ready for the upcoming growing season.
- Removal of all sticks, leaves, and debris that may have gathered over the winter
- Examination of the lawn areas for potential problems
- Appropriate steps to rid your lawn of any of these issues
- A lawn mow to ensure a like new finished look.
The crispness in the fall air alludes to the swift changes in the seasons. Depending on the trees that surround your property and what debris they may have, your yard can become a real mess during this season. If you need help focusing on the lawn and landscaped area of your property, we can help.
- Round up all of the leaves and other debris from your property
- High powered blowers to detail your beds and clear the lawn
- If needed, prepare trees and shrubs to protect from the coming cold temperatures